Saturday, 16 August 2008

If someone says three years from now, you'd be long gone. I stand up and punch them out, 'cause they're all wrong. I know, better, 'cause you said forever and ever.
HERE WE ARE, FACE TO FACE, SAME ENERGY YOU AND ME, DON'T WANNA BE ENEMIES.
You are my best friend when things turn out bad, you know I'll never be lonely. You're my only one and I love the things, I really love the things that you do. Oh you're my BEST FRIEND.
It's akward and it's silent, as I wait for you to say, what I need to hear now: your sincere apology.
I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really want to mess with me tonight. Just stop and take a second, I was fine before you walked into my life.
You know it's OVER before it begun, keep your drink just give me the money. It's just you and your hand tonight.

No comments: