skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
dON'T STOP ME NOW!
Thursday, 21 August 2008
with my boy shoes
and my
rock star phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a lady choice could be...
Y vencer esas tormentas que nos quieran abatir Y ver en tus ojos mi mirada Cantar contigo al alba Y besarnos hasta desgastarnos nuestros labios Apartando el miedo a sufrir.
I ♥ this bag.
I ♥ Itaparica
Do you ♥ smiling?
I ♥ him
I ♥ love
I ♥ comics
With ♥
I ♥ fashion
I ♥ Broadway Street
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(61)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(39)
Yo soy: valentina!• Yo estoy: hablando con benedé ...
'CAUSE FRIENDSWILL BE FRIENDS.RIGHT 'TIL THE END
Los sueños no pueden reemplazar el lugar para amar...
I never doubted at you at all- Sí! Al fin!
with my boy shoesand my rock star phone!
Bajista de McFly, Dougie Poynter
a nonononono. si uds que se hacen llamar mejoresME...
If someone says three years from now, you'd be lon...
No title
Haciendo Windsurf. izquierda: Yoderecha: Una perso...
En la playa.
Con las chichis.
siendo atrapadas por las aulas del colegio.
No title
Jam...
No title
No title
LAS ANGELES DE CHARLIE. XD
ESOS PIJAMAS PARTIES SON LO MEJOR! QUE NOS DORMIMO...
. No one wants to be defeated.Showing how funky...
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa alto "recibimiento"...
But, . If You're Thinkin'About My Baby ...
They're Out To Get You, Better Leave While You Can...
The BEST. The BEST guitarrist of the WORLD!
Where did you go when I arrivedWhat was that look,...
He said I wasn't even here.
I'm walking on sunshine I'm walking on sunshine I'...
Fuiste tan inteligente, Guardaste todo.Igualmente,...
Out from the Barrio. You hear MY rhythm on the RADIO.
Man it's a hot one. Like seven inches from the mid...
And I feel like you DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M ALIVE!I op...
El momento más inteligente de un ser humano? - ...
Oh I used to be your baby, used to be your pride a...
Si ladies & gentlemans, acá está el doble de la pr...
Monday Start of my holiday, Freedom for just one w...
Qué partido de Tennis por favor, un poco más y l...
Quero praia e sol, Quero namorar, Quero mais alegr...
Ahi debo estar yo en una de las velas esas, matand...
Esa foto es cuando estuve a punto de comenzar la m...
►
July
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment